And it is Tutu!...for now. A few months ago Ethan decided that he was going to call the baby Tutu, so we all started calling him that. Aaron and I have been working hard, in hopes that by the time he arrives we have another name to put on the birth certificate. But for now he is Tutu, Little Bug, or our little Fuhrball.
| 37 weeks |
The little bug has been growing for 37 weeks now, which means we are 21 days from his due date. This is such a fun part of pregnancy - the anticipation of when he will come is building, the realization that we are about to move into a whole other level of chaos in our house is hitting, and knowing we are getting closer to seeing and holding our baby is exciting.
Tutu's pregnancy has been pretty similar to the other two, so much that my weight and belly measurements each week were the same for all three. He has foot lodged under my ribcage like E did and somehow at the same time has his head very low like Kels. Little differences are that this little one moves his hands more then his feet and is a huge fan of hanging out on my sciatic nerve, which is fun.
His older brother and sister are so excited to meet him. Every morning Kels asked if Tutu is coming out today and then we have a guessing game on how much longer. Ethan is pretty sure he is coming on a Friday, just not sure which Friday.
I am impressed that Kelsey really does seem to understand that a baby is coming. She loves watching babies at the park and lately has been coming and rubbing my belly after and saying Tutu is my baby. She also loves to say good morning to him and kiss him. It is fun watching her grow into being a big sister.
Both E and Kels have been practicing how they are going to help out when Tutu does arrive. They pretend to rock babies when they are crying and practice giving him baths. They also love playing in all the baby gear that is out waiting for his arrival.
| 33 weeks |
Even at this point, where I am achy and uncomfortable at times and Tutu just keeps getting bigger and bigger, I am trying my best to soak up every moment of this pregnancy since I know it is my last. I love being pregnant. I love feeling the baby move inside me. And I appreciate that I get to be a part of forming of our son's life. For however much longer I have of carrying our Tutu, I am cherishing it.
But no matter how much I love getting to carry our little man, I cannot wait to meet him and see his little face next to these guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment