A few days before Christmas we hopped in the car and drove north to spend time with my family and then some time with Aaron's. We had a fantastic time during both stays. It was such a relaxing break, sharing big laughs and good times with both families, Aaron and I agree this was one of the best holidays we can remember.
I think the man in the yellow hat said it best - "The best part of the holidays is spending time together."
I'll start with our first week at the Kimble's:
I'll start with our first week at the Kimble's:
The weather was gorgeous, so we spent time outside:
Nothing makes a family gathering better then a few good snowball fights:
A family get together isn't complete without our four legged friends, which we in plenty. Seven dogs and two cats joined our holiday fun:
And a few close ups of our favorite kiddos, who had so much fun together:
No comments:
Post a Comment