Monday, April 19, 2010

Less than a month to go!

Last Friday we went in for our 36 week check up and found out everything is still going very well with both the baby and I.  They also did a quick ultrasound to check what position he's in, which was fun for us.  We got to see his head and ears and watch his strong little heart beating.  He is positioned head down (whew) and is low enough that we couldn't see his face on the ultrasound.  Even without seeing his face, it was neat to get to see him again and see that he is just a healthy little baby chilling out upside down and growing fast.  We're counting down the days til he gets here and we get to see him in person!

1 comment:

khowze said...

I can't believe you are so close!! I can't wait! I am so excited for you and a little jealous...I still got a loooonnnng ways to go :) You look great, hang in there, the wait is the hardest! Glad you are feeling good, too.